- Tom Lee Says BTC Will Hit $25,000 in 2018, Advises ‘Aggressive’ Buying At Market Low
- What is the bitcoin price prediction for 2019?
- Mining Will Propel Bitcoin Price To $36k In 2019, Says Latest Fundstrat Research
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2018: Can cryptocurrency hit $50,000 or $100,000 this year? (Forecast 2018)-Price Prediction Today
- BITCOIN PRICE PREDICTION 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Industry-lowest electricity priceFlyMining provides Bitcoin mining contracts with one of the industry-lowest maintenance fees of just $0.12 per TH/s per day (same as $0.05/kWh including maintenance)! FlyMining contracts are profitable even with the historically lowest Bitcoin mining profitability, what to say when Bitcoin is on its highs.
Features of FlyMining
- Pay for electricity with a credit card and hodl bitcoin (or as usual - pay maintenance fees with mining income)
- Every day withdrawals with industry-lowest fees of 0.00005 BTC per withdrawal!
FlyMining has 2 types of bitcoin cloud mining contracts: 5-year and monthly.
5-year cloud mining contract
This contract is for a pretty long period of time, and it is impossible to say what will happen to Bitcoin in this huge (in Bitcoin's lifetime terms) period of time. Will one Bitcoin cost $100k or $1 million? Nobody can say for sure, but everybody expects huge changes in how Bitcoin is perceived in the world. And those who control it (who mine it) will take significant part in its life.
A 5-year contract which can be paid in 35 monthly payments of $10. Are you afraid to invest large sums in mining all at once? Then the monthly contract is for you! A monthly contract allows you to start mining with a small initial payment, but with large hashrate of 1TH/s for just $10 per month!